kuala lumpur malaysia


The Degrees are

1. Diploma Degree
2. Bachelor’s Degree
3. Master’s Degree
4. Doctoral Degree

Semester Offer

1. Semester 1: January - April.
2. Semester 2: May - August.
3. Semester 3: September - December.

Requirements for Bachelor's Program


1. At least 12 years of education (HSC equivalent).
Language Proficiency
2. Most University require minimum TOEFL CBT score of 173 to 250 or TOEFL iBT score of 61 to 100 or IELTS (academic) score of 6.0 to 7.0 as the minimum admission requirement.

Course Length

3. Diploma Degree: 2 to 3 years of full time study.
4. Bachelor Degree: 3 to 5 years of full time study.

Requirements for Master's Program


1. At least 16 years of education.

Language Proficiency

2. Most University require minimum TOEFL CBT score of 173 to 250 or TOEFL iBT score of 61 to 100 or IELTS (academic) score of 6.0 to 7.0 as the minimum admission requirement.

Course Length

3. Master Degree: 1 to 2 years of full time study.
4. Doctoral Degree: 3 to 5 years of full time study.
Subjects for Bachelor's & Master's Program
Health Sciences, Economics & Business, Business Management, Accounting Economics, Education, Engineering, Islamic Studies, Information Science & Technology, Law, Medicine, Non-clinical, Clinical, Social Sciences & Humanities, Science and Technology, Environment & Development, International Studies, Environmental Management, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Medicine, Educational Studies, Human Ecology, Food Science and Technology, Modern Languages and Communication, Design and Architecture, Medicine and Health Sciences, Biotechnology and Bimolecular Sciences, Bioscience, Multimedia & Software, Gerontology, Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Biotechnology, Plantation Studies.




Tuition Fees in US$

Malaysian Private University:
A. Bachelor’s degree: US$ 8,821.46 to US$ 17,642.91.
Malaysian Public & Private University:
B. Master’s Degree: US$ 5,586.93 to US$ 10,291.67.
C. PhD degree: US$ 8,821.46 to US$ 10,291.67.

Living & Other Expense in US$

A. The cost of living for international students to study in Malaysia US$ 2,940.49 (the cost of living in the city is about 10% higher).

B. Accommodation Expense in US$

C. Types and monthly average cost of on-campus and off-campus accommodation per person.
a. Private Residential Homes:
i. Single room (small) per student US$ 50.81 to US$ 88.22.
ii. Single room (medium/large) per student US$ 117.62 to US$ 176.43.
b. Apartments or Flats:
i. Per person per unit US$ 50.81 to US$ 88.22.
c. Residential-Student Houses:
i. Single room (furnished) per student US$ 50.81 to US$ 88.22.
ii. Twin sharing (furnished) per student US$ 50.81 to US$ 73.52.
iii. Triple sharing (furnished) per student US$ 52.93 to US$ 67.64.
d. Residential-Furnished Hostel:
i. Twin sharing (include electricity & water) per student US$ 88.22 to US$ 102.92.
ii. Quadruple sharing (include electricity & water) per student US$ 50.81 to US$ 73.52.

D. Health Insurance in US$
a. International students must have adequate arrangements for health & travel insurance.
b. Insurance cost is:
E. Per semester US$ 29.41.
a. It is a good idea to take out travel insurance before leaving Bangladesh.

How to Apply to The University

1. Check with the departments to see if there is a closing date for your application.
2. You should write directly to the Institution's Admission Office for detailed application information and forms.
3. You can also download application form from university website.
4. Some universities have an on-line application facility.
5. Admission Office will inform you about the documentation, translation, and visa requirements.
6. You should apply for the Student Pass at higher learning institutions.
7. Institutions will apply on your behalf for the Student Pass to the Director of pas & permit division, Immigration Headquarters.
8. Immigration Department will notified through the education institution within one month of the application status.
9. You should start at least six months in advance to compile the necessary information and documentation.
10. All applications, processing, approval & issuance of the Student Passes and Visas are done in Malaysia.

Supporting Documents

• Completed Application Form.
• English version of your all educational documents including mark sheet.
• School/College leaving certificate.
• English language (TOEFL or IELTS) tests result.
• Photocopy of your passport.
• Application fee payment document.
• Security or personal bond fee payment document.
• Student Pass & Visa fee payment document.

Other Information

Working in Malaysia
1. Student can apply for permission to work once they start their course on a full time study.
2. Students are allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week only during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days.
3. On-campus jobs do not provide enough funds to cover your tuition or living expenses.
4. Students wishing to work must have a valid "Student Pass".
5. Details information about work permit see- http:www.imi.gov.my.
Jobs in Malaysia
A. 1.The job areas are: restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels except in the following positions: cashier, singer, masseur, musician, Guest Relations Officer or any other activities deemed to be immoral.
a. Average wages (per month-casual time):
i. Cashier: US$ 588.10 to US$ 882.15.
ii. Waiter: US$ 264.65 to US$ 323.46.
iii. Asst. Chief: US$ 441.08 to US$ 1,470.25.
iv. Food & Beverage Manager: US$ 588.10 to US$ 735.13.
v. Assistant Manager: US$ 529.29 to US$ 735.13.
A. Credit Transfer Facility
1. Students may apply for credit transfer program at undergraduate or postgraduate level in Malaysia.
2. Candidates who have completed 24 or more transferable credit hours subsequent to graduation from high school with at least a 2.50 (on a 4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average (which must be more than 65%) may be granted admission as transfer students.
3. You have to submit the following documents to your target university:
a. Your application form for the Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program.
b. Official copies of your academic transcript.
c. Also include an official letter from head of the school/department of your university, from where you have already completed the courses.
d. Detailed course outlines (Official Copy) including subject descriptions, methods of teaching and assessment, reading lists, number of hours of teaching etc.
e. The academic level you are studying (e.g. First Year, Second Year etc.).
f. How many credits you have completed.
g. An explanation of the grading system used at your institution.
h. Information on the total units of study requirement ( i.e. how many credits are required) for the c


Under Maintance